Sunday, March 5, 2023

A few words

 Henry is writing a book and he's on episode 3 and he just finished.MMMM...Do you like M&Ms?

This is Andrew. Henry wrote that first line for you guys because he wanted to write something in my blog post. He also wrote the title of this blog post.

Today was Stake Conference, as was yesterday night. Yesternight? Is that a word? Well, my spell check isn't red underlining it, so it must be. Today and yesternight we had Stake Conference.

I have another week of school before Spring Break, which will be a week long, 13-17. I could work for Edible Arrangements that week, they'd probably let me, but right now my plan is to buy a whole bunch of boxes and pack up a whole bunch of stuff so that I'd feel more prepared for moving.

Baby girl is due end of April. We need to move out end of June, or earlier. 

Henry wants me talk to about his Pokémon cards. (His book he's writing, by the way, is about Pokémon.) Notice that I made the e in Pokémon an é because of that cool trick I learned a few posts ago. Henry says he is trying to collect all the Galar, Sinoh, and Kanto Pokémon cards.

Do you know what an awesome game is? Hollow Knight. Do you want to know what another awesome game is? Maybe Silksong, but I don't know if that will ever come out. Hahahahaha.

Heather played in Stake Conference today and it sounded so good. She also played yesternight and it also sounded so good.

Henry wants me to write that 8:30 is eight o'clock. Whatever that means. He is now just sitting by me giggling his little head off.

The Kickstarter I backed about a year ago should be delivering soon. I already mentioned it in a previous blog post. The latest update from the Kickstarter page says that the assembly process finished March 2nd. So I should be either getting the actual game or more news about it soon.

Henry and Joy love feeling little baby girl kick in mommy's tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment