Sunday, February 26, 2023

The Missing Piece

So our Landlords got back to us and we have to move out my June 30. So we have to look for a new place. We are thinking about renting, crashing the housing market so that houses are affordable, and then buying a house afterwards. (Okay, so maybe we won't be the ones crashing the market.)

Buying a house as opposed to renting one is, in my opinion, what would make me an actual adult, instead of just a grown kid pretending to adult. I have a wife and kids, a salary job, two working cars (now), insurance through work, and have to pay taxes and do bills every April. But I'm still missing that one piece. That one missing piece.


And on that note, I'm going to go to bed so that I can wake up, eat breakfast so that my physically body continues to function for a little bit longer, go to work so that I can prove to society that I'm worth getting the solution to rarity of the coincidence of wants, (i.e. money), drive home, clean the house for baby soon and moving soon, and do it all over again day after day after day while I seek joy and happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment