Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Journal and Covenant Communications

 There's an entry for every single day this year in my journal. So, like, 16 entries. Some were done day of, others were done a few days later and I had to back track and fill them in. But years and years from now it won't really matter which of those two I did, because the information of that day will still be there.

Haven't heard back from my Covenant Communications contact. Oh, sorry, that's not true. I got a second e-mail from him where he stated, "Thanks Andrew. This makes it much easier to envision your game. I will pass it along to members of the game committee." Cool beans. 

The hope is that they'll be interested, ask for a prototype, I send it to them, they play it a bunch like they did for my "The Golden Plates" game, and like it and want to publish it. Then I'll sign some legal documents and then they'll publish it. Then one of my games will be out in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment