Sunday, August 2, 2020

School Started, Phone's Busted

My phone is down and out. It won't turn on. Sometimes it does for a few seconds but then shuts itself down again. I took it into Verizon and they said that it does that when it needs a new update, but my phone version (6 or 6+ or something) isn't being updated anymore by Apple. Not sure what I'm going to do, I might need a new one.

So if you've been texting me or trying to contact me and I haven't been responding, that's why.

School week 1 is under the belt. I go up to campus even though it's all online. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd periods are Mondays and Thursdays for an hour each, and 4th, 5th, and 6th are Tuesdays and Fridays for an hour each. Yes, that means I only get to teach each class two hours a week.

Wednesdays are office hours days. Office hours are only two hours though. But I still have to do a certain number of hours each week, so that means I have plenty of time to grade and prep. 

Speaking of which, I've had plenty of time to make more YouTube videos for class. Check out my latest: 



No comments:

Post a Comment