Sunday, August 9, 2020

Dad Joke

 Here's the joke that Heather thinks my dad would get a kick out of. I think he's heard it before.

"Hey guys, are you working hard, or hardly working?"

Third week of school coming up. I'm also going in to Apple to see if they can see what's wrong with my phone.

My family played another game of Newlands. 


Angeles (red) won, but seeing how she added her three-sail mast before her two-sail mast accidently, I'm not sure how legitamite her victory was. That's a nice five-tile green island though.

Be on the lookout for a new Beowulf video on my YouTube channel soon.

And remember: I before E, except after C, or when your weird foreign neighbor Keith receives eight counterfeit beige sleighs from feisty caffeinated weightlifters.

No comments:

Post a Comment