Sunday, July 5, 2020

Comparing making games to the gospel

I promised an update on Newlands this week. 

I don’t really have any new news. There’s nothing more I can do without a printer. I’ve done everything else I can on the computer. Gospel time: I can compare this to our pre-mortal state, when we had progressed as far as we could but then were stopped because we didn’t have a physical body. 

Thankfully, we agreed we come to this earth so we could continue to progress, which is like Heather and I getting a printer this upcoming week so that my game can progress.

Isn’t comparing games to the gospel fun? 

Also, I got a job making little videos and quizzes for online textbooks. That should start this week.

Also, Independence Day was yesterday.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great week then. Can't wait to hear about your job and maybe see you in action! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete