Sunday, May 3, 2020

Pictures Henry drew, My YouTube channel

Henry is 5 years old! We measured his height the other day and he is 3 feet 5 inches. Or 3 feet 6 inches. One of those two. Joy is 2 feet 10 inches tall.

Here's some super adorable pictures Henry drew.

This one is of the First Vision.

And this is one of a couple getting married in the Temple.

So cute, right!?

I now how over 150 YouTube subscribers. My mom and dad were my 150th.

I've been putting a lot of stuff up on YouTube lately due to me teaching from home/teaching on-line. If you liked my Proclamation of the Restoration video (link!) then you can check out some of my school videos:
Topic, Theme, Central Idea, and Summary
Privacy vs. Protection: The USA Patriot Act
The Marshall Plan Explained
What is Spoken Word Poetry?
Conspiracy Theories

More should be coming as school continues.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your Spoken Word Poetry video. Loved the pictures Henry drew, too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete