Sunday, May 17, 2020

Antibody test, and other things

This antibody test could offer a clearer picture of how the body ...

Yesterday morning I met with a doctor (via video chat on my computer). Why did I meet with a doctor? Because I wanted to get an antibody test to see if I had had the Coronavirus in he past. I didn’t let anyone know this, but during the week of March 30-April 3 I was sick with all the symptoms of COVID-19. My family was all sick at the same time too with the symptoms. It’s a good thing I was doing online school at that time!

So anyway, I thought I might have had it, but how to make sure? The Coronavirus antibody test. So I had my doctor’s meeting and he sent over an order for a test to the local testing place. Then I went to the local testing place, they took my blood, and I should be getting results in a few days here.

So remember that post where I said I didn’t have COVID-19? I might need to go back and edit it.

In other news, I talked to my brother Ryan the other day. I was watching a YouTube video on making objects from a 3-D printer when Ryan called and told me... he had gotten a 3-D printer. Conscience? Probably. But it was still cool.


Ryan asked me if I was working on any games. I am, but I haven’t had much time to with me doing 8 hours of work a day online, at home, with the kids constantly pining for my attention. At any rate, it’s a game that only uses cards and no pieces. Here’s a picture of a file I have (obviously not done):



So now that school’s almost over, I’m like, uh, I usually work Kids Club for summer but they’re not doing it (obviously) so I’m at a loss of what summer job I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment