Sunday, September 24, 2023

Games night last Sunday

Last Sunday I went to a friend's house and we played games. The friend was someone I met at the MericopaCon I already blogged about. I had exchanged numbers with a few people, and then David reached out to me and invited me over.

There were eight of us and the first game we played was all together; we played Captain Sonar. My team did not win, unfortunately, which puts my win rate at Captain Sonar 2-1. 


We then broke off and played two different games, each four players. While four played Viticulture Tuscany, I played, for the first time ever, Terraforming Mars. Because I own and have played the card game version, I was familiar with a lot of it. I didn't do too bad, although I didn't win.

That game finished up before Tuscany, so we played a quick game of Xactika. I won that one.


Then we ate dinner. All during the day there were snacks out. It's unfortunately the only picture I got of that night.

The snacks.

After dinner we played an eight player game of Sushi Go Party, in which I came in dead last.


Then it was late so a person went home. But the host, David, wanted to play Expeditions with someone, and I really wanted to play, so me and another guy there joined David. He taught us and we played for about an hour and a half but then the other guy had to go so we tallied up the scores. The other guy and I had 27, but David had 28, so he won. It was really fun though and I look forward to playing it again. 



So that was my games night last Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment