Monday, December 6, 2021

I Lost my Phone

I lost my phone some time on Sunday.

So if you try to call me, I won't be able to answer. And if you text me, I won't see it.

I can't wait until Christmas! Just nine more days of school and I'll be done! I have next Friday off, and then Heather is going to be performing in the Voices of Christmas musical schnaziga! That's Saturday and Sunday. Then Monday will be a resting/packing day, and then we'll be in Fallon on Wednesday or Thursday? is the plan.

And then we'll play games. All the games. Scythe with metal tokens from Seafall. Seven-player Caverna with Alex, Eric, Ryan, myself, and three Jamiesons. Chief Judge of Zarahemla with people who've never played it before. Dune Imperium that Eric got for his birthday. Some games that we'll probably get for Christmas if I were to guess. And much much more, I'm sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment