Sunday, December 12, 2021

Baba Is You Baba Make Level

I found my phone! It was wedged under the side of a crack underneath a couch cousin in the couch. So that's been one week without it. And now I have it back, so if you want to text me you can text me. And if you don't want to text me, I guess you still have the ability to text me although you probably won't because you don't want to.

Baba is You is the best puzzle game ever invented. It took me hundreds of hours, but I beat every single level. And now, recently, they've created a mode where you can make your own levels! And play other people's levels! So, like, Super Mario Maker, only for logic nerds like me, I guess. Although if I did own a Switch I would totally own Super Mario Maker. 

Anyway, I've played some of the home-made levels and they're pretty good. This one was really wacky because at one point it puts you into 3D mode and that was trippy, but it was really fun.

I'm trying my hand at making my own level. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment