Sunday, November 7, 2021

Alex is coming home soon!

My youngest brother, Elder Alex Perazzo, will be done with his mission later this week. We'll get to see him at Christmas, but he will be coming down earlier, with the rest of the fam, to play games mid-November.

Right before he left on his mission, he came down with mom and dad and Eric and we played games for two straight days. Here's the post on that: The Post where we play games for 2 Straight days. I just looked back over that post, and the caption on one of the pictures says that it was my first time playing Scythe. Wow, crazy. And now I play a lot (just this last Friday I went back over again to play deluxe Scythe). Oh, also about that post, you know the picture captioned where I had 6 workers and Alex had 2, guess who won? Yeah, it was Alex that won that game.

I've been looking forward to Alex's visit for a long time now. And now it's almost here! (In less than two weeks.) 

Oh, and if you haven't yet, here's a plug to watch my latest youtube video:



No comments:

Post a Comment