Sunday, October 10, 2021

Sick Dreams, and the Studio

Maybe it's just me, but when I'm sick my dreams are really stressful. Like last night they were all about long rods which were actually straight zig-zags and I thought they were making something but they just kept looping back and making themselves.

Man, that was a really bad description.

Anyway, the most stressful dreams are about math that doesn't work or add up. I remember when I was a kid I had a night terror and it was about me trying to connect the edges of a circle or something and my mind was in panic mode because I couldn't get it to work out.

Anyway. Good times.

Also, I was part of my school's Studio broadcast a few weeks ago. Here's the video:



2 comments:

  1. SO, I couldn't tell...did you or the student win? He didn't spray spit, but it looks like he spit the water out right after you finished the joke...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won. He spit out his water and slopped on his chin.

    ReplyDelete