Sunday, October 24, 2021

Henry is Pikachu, Chief Judge rules



So funny story with the above picture. I was going to post it on Facebook with the caption, "Look what I got!?" And then when people would ask me I would tell them the truth: "I got this empty PS5 box from the dumpster! Isn't that cool?" I decided against it because, well, not everyone would read the comments and then most of Facebook would go on believing I actually got a PS5. 


Yesterday my family and I went to a Halloween party. Henry dressed up as Pikachu, and Joy was Rapunzel. Heather was a unicorn and I was a ninja. A kid at the party came up to me and asked, "are you Naruto?" And I was like, ". . . Yes." Which appeased the kid and he went on his way. 

The copies of Chief Judge of Zarahemla will be here by Wednesday! And then we'll see if I uploaded the files right and if the cards and boards even come out well. Fingers crossed. Speaking of Chief Judge of Zarahemla, here's the 2-page rule book:






1 comment: