Saturday, December 16, 2017

done and almost done

The reason I've been so super behind on everything these last three to four weeks is because I've spent every spare waking second into a project which I just now completed.

What is this project? It's a surprise.

But I'm mailing it home, so if you're at my parents place you should be getting a package soon (hopefully before Christmas because the project is Christmas themed!) and you can find out then. I'll probably post more about it after the break.

But yea, that project sucked up all of my time and energy, and admittedly I probably should have spent a little bit more time doing other productive things, but it is what it is.

In other news, I'm now completely caught up with all the grading, and just have to grade now the tests they took yesterday. So, yea! And I'm done reading TTDECBA, so yea!

So I've been finishing a lot of things I was behind on, and that's good.

Almost done with school. Tuesday is the last day, and then Wednesday Heather and my offspring are flying to Mesa for Christmas and I'm driving there. This is because (1) it saves on having to pay, like, $20 per bag, when I can just drive them and the size and weight of the bags don't matter, and (2) my school starts a week before BYU next year so Heather is going to spend an extra week in Mesa with Henry and Joy and I'll simply just drive back so I can start school, and they'll fly in about a week later.

Now I just have to mail off this package....

No comments:

Post a Comment