Sunday, November 26, 2017

Thanksgiving with Joy

Joy has been taking up most of my life these last one and a half weeks. With my computer not able to accept a memory card, all the adorable pictures and videos will just have to wait until I have a computer that has a memory card slot in its side so that I can put them on. 

Oh yeah, last week was Thanksgiving break, huh. For our Thanksgiving dinner I just made it and we set up our card table in our living room and just had dinner together, the four of us. I made a chicken (bought a rotisserie chicken), mashed potatoes (boiled potatoes I mashed up), stuffing (from a box, add water and butter), pumpkin pie (pre-bought), and olives (hand picked, jk from a can).

I'm going back in to school tomorrow. Probably going to drive to transport al the games I need for my Winterim Game Design class there. 

For all those who have ever had a story idea, like me, and can't quite seem to put it down on paper, like me (or Alex):


Anyway, that's all. I just wanted to put up a quick blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment