Saturday, February 4, 2017

Somerset card looks, I won January Fitbit

I did a lot of work this past week on the art files for the Game Design class winners. Along with that, I also did some work on my Somerset game. Every Tuesday at BYU they have a Clubs night, where different clubs get together to do their thing. Two weeks ago I went to Quark, a club that in the past had played board games. I was going to see if anyone wanted to playtest Somerset. But they were only playing this Draw Something game on the internet and so we didn't. But when I was walking out I passed by the Quill and the Sword club, which is this medieval club that sword fights in the warmer months and such. They were playing cards so I figured I would try them. So last week I went over and asked if they would be interested. They were doing stuff that week but said they would be interested the following week. So this upcoming Tuesday I'm going over with Somerset to play.

Back of 16 Building cards

Back of 16 Spell cards

Fronts of Building cards

Latest page 1 of rulebook

Fitbit:
So after walking extra and getting in tons of steps all last month, coming in first out of everyone in the whole family, I have won $2! Now that I think about it, that's the hardest earned $2 I have ever gotten. At least I got some; it would have stunk to come in first and not have gotten anything.

2 comments:

  1. The cards look gorgeous. Good job. And walking extra? You mean you walked more than you would have just because of the fitbit? Or just extra in the sense that you had way more steps than anyone else? Good luck on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I walked more than I would have normally because of the Fitbit.

      Delete