Saturday, January 28, 2017

Art files for People Zoo game

The background behind the game People Zoo can be found here: Link! but basically I taught a class where my students made games, and the top three games would end up getting printed.  People Zoo was one of those games. In People Zoo, you are an alien going back in time and kidnapping famous people from Earth's history to put in your alien zoo.

I am making the art files for all of the games this year, including this one. I thought I'd show you what they look like. The black lines surrounding the card are the cut line; the line will be removed before sending in the file, but that is about where the card will be cut out from.

The backs of the six decks: One deck per time period you can travel to.

The aliens, and the two cards where you place your
time machine to indicate which time period you are going to.


One fourth of the cards.

One fourth of the cards.

One fourth of the cards.

One fourth of the cards.

Yes, it did take me a while to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment