Sunday, March 17, 2024

The post where I use speech to text to write everything.

So my Spring break is 2 weeks for the wine district. Last speaker was the first one and the seventh coming record will be the second 1. Because I'm a school teacher with a low-income. I decided to use these 2 weeks to work extra to make some extra money last week. I worked for.  Edible arrangements as a delivery driver in the subkind week. I'm going to be working as a substitute. Teacher for districts up near Phoenix, which are still on session next week.

Right now I'm using speech to text to write this on my pbone. I'm at my mother-in-law's house lying down on the couch and I thought I would write a blog post but I am too tired to actually type out all the words. So I thought that this would be a good way to get some ideas and thoughts out.

 Even though this speech to text messages up some words.  And the punctuation isn't the was just leave it as it is because AI think it's funny. It would be too much work for me right now to Go back and fix it.

You know, it stinks, as I just set out loud about 2 paragraphs worth of stuff, but my system wasn't recording it. It all so I have to go back and re-record it. My wife and I went out for a date last night and saw Kung Fu Panda 4. It was pretty good although it was sad that the fierce 5 wasn't in it. Maybe because I didn't want to pay the voice actors because it would be too expensive.  I know Angelina Jolie voices, tigress, Jackie Chan voices, monkey and Seth Rogen voices don't kick on. Oh I mean mantis, i don't know who voices crate and Viper. 

I'm doing Italian honduolingo and I have a 55 days straight right now. What won't?

I'm so tired because my little baby Kerry keeps waking up in the middle of the night and crying and I try to comfort her and then she falls asleep, but when I try to put her back in her crab she wakes up again and I'm trying to help how do I get some sleep? Anyway, I just really wish the cure. I would get some more sleep and actually sleep in the balls and nights stuff crying.  I'm tired.

Well, this was pretty interesting to see if the AI system doing speech to text was able to figure out everything I was saying and it looks like it was not, but Hey adds a little bit of humor to the text to the post, doesn't it?



2 comments:

  1. No, this was actually really fun to read. Best post of yours in months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Viper is Lucy Liu and Crane is David Cross.

    ReplyDelete