Sunday, May 21, 2023

Kyrie (rhymes with Cheery) is Born! and other Stuff.


On me and my wife's 10th wedding anniversary, our little daughter decided to be born. April 25. The perfect date.

And then things got super busy, so I wasn't able to really post anything about it. And then my mom beat me to the punch. So go check out her blog!

If you don't know what an autogram is, it is a sentence that describes itself. It's also known as a 'self-enumerating' or 'self-documenting' sentence. So, for example, 

"This sentence employs two a's, two c's, two d's, twenty-eight e's, five f's, three g's, eight h's, eleven i's, three l's, two m's, thirteen n's, nine o's, two p's, five r's, twenty-five s's, twenty-three t's, six v's, ten w's, two x's, five y's, and one z."

They are fascinating, and you should look at all the examples in the Wikipedia article. 

In other news, I don't have a Nintendo Switch, but if I did, I would be doing what my brother Alex is doing and binge-playing The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. As it is, I have watched some livestreams of others playing it.


My last day of school was this last Thursday. I have an 11-day summer vacation before my summer job starts up. Hopefully I'll be able to get some rest during that time.


No comments:

Post a Comment