Sunday, December 4, 2022

Rick-rolled, Christmas is approaching

 So this last Thursday I ended up Rick-rolling my school. We have an announcement board, which is a google slides that all the teachers have access to, which we can put announcements on. I put a link to "Never Gonna Give You Up" but labeled it Important Information for the upcoming state testing. Hahahaha. I know I got 'em because they came up and told me so afterwards. Plus I could just check to see how many views it got. Plus people commented. Here's the link if you want to get Rick-rolled: https://youtu.be/FxIrDOFxuPc

Okay, so my school's Christmas break is... uh... later than usual? The last of school before break is December 23rd. That's right. The day before Christmas Eve. And the first day back is January 9th. Yep. Over a week after New Years. But that's okay, because we're not traveling to Nevada this year. Maybe if we were I'd be like, what the heck? But we're staying here in Mesa so instead I'm like, okay cool bro no problem. 

Henry and Joy now know more piano than I do. Heather's a piano teacher and she has lessons at our house. She also teaches Henry and Joy. All of Heather's students have a recital this upcoming Saturday. 

Heather and I have Eric for Christmas. Thankfully, he put his Christmas list up on his blog. Alex has us. Alex, if you're reading this, than we want... uh... I don't really need anything except copious amounts of money, but Heather probably knows a lot more than I do what we want.

I'm working on a project. A secret project. A project I'll be giving to my three brothers for Christmas. A project that's taking a lot of time to create. Uh... that's all I'll say about that for now.

This is He

That was Henry. He was writing "This is Henry" in case you were wondering. Although it is pretty funny that Henry shortened like that it looks like it's saying "This is He" which is kinda creepy. Or, I guess, if you were looking for some sort of sign, then, use that, I guess?

Here's a meme:

No comments:

Post a Comment