Sunday, November 13, 2022

Mangebia

So for some reason my computer won't let me comment on other people's posts. Which is a shame because I've wanted to and done to do so, but then it says I need to log into my google account but then when I try to it says it can't. Which is weird, because I'm obviously logged in right now or else I wouldn't be able to write this blog post, now would I?

Thanksgiving is coming up. We'll spend it here in Mesa with Heather's side of the family. Christmas too. No plans on traveling this year. I did apply for a Winter break job through my new school.

Speaking of school, classroom management has always been an issue with me. But one of my resolves right now is to do better at it. To expect that the students will follow expectations. I don't want it to be an issue any more. 

I'm glad Eric is doing Na-No-Wra-Mo. I should be. I'm just not; working on other projects.

Uh... here's a meme.



No comments:

Post a Comment