Sunday, August 21, 2022

Reoccurring locations in my dreams

In my dreams, there are some reoccurring locations. Yes, most of the time my dreams can happen anywhere, but when I dream of a certain category of location it's the same location. 

An example would be beneficial to show what I mean. School. Whenever a dream I have includes a school, most of the time the layout is pretty much the same. It's a mix between BYU campus and APA.

And in this school right next to the library, or in the library  (if you know BYU you knows kind of its location in my dream campus) is this huge Belle's library type thing going stories up and down right near the entrance. 

Elevator. In my dreams if there's ever an important elevator, it is round, you can risk getting onto or off of it while it's moving and try not to get chopped in half, and it always has 5 stories. So when I go up to floor 5 I know that's the top floor.

My house and Adam's house and Tyler's house and the Jamieson's house. Always in roughly the same locations. And always way way bigger on the inside, with multiple floors and secret passages. 

Often when I'm in my backyard there's some sort of apocalyptic event happening, like a nuclear blast or huge storm that's destroying everything in its way. And we hide in the house or go over to our neighbors to play games before we all die.

Often I play games and they're always so fun and when I wake up I only remember bits and pieces of them. I also dream of going into thrift stores and getting tons of euro games, or seeing a huge stack of games I want and grabbing them for free and walking off.

The other night I had a dream I was on an airplane and got on for free and tried to blend in so that I wasn't kicked off. Often in my traveling dreams it's always about me taking the bus public transport and those dreams are always super stressful because I know I need to transfer busses but never know exactly which one or which stop until I get there, and then there's the really annoying thing that happens in dreams when you're trying to run but your legs don't work and lock up. 

Anyway, that's my blog post for you today. Sorry I haven't written one earlier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment