Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Game done, trailer fun, nice run


Yay! Interstellar Pig is finally done! Yesterday some students started playing it during 4th period, and after school I started a game with some extended day students. Neither groups finished. Below are some pictures of the final project.



In other news, my youtube video of me doing my Book of Mormon movie trailer has reached 1,000 views! If any of you want to be the 1,001st viewer, just Youtube "Perazzo Book of Mormon trailer."



Also, this last weekend my wife Heather and I went on a run at BYU. It was supporting diabetes research. We brought Henry along with us, and he was super adorable.



Speaking of Henry being super adorable, here's a picture of him stacking up some play-doh containers and his sippy cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment