Sunday, July 23, 2017

Heather's birthday

Heather's 25th birthday was this last Friday. My Provo Parks and Rec job has Fridays off, so I didn't have work that day. In the morning I made Heather breakfast in bad: crepes with strawberries, bananas, honey, chocolate syrup, and nutella. Heather had a little party where we played watermelon volleyball and a fun game where each person got a random object and tried to come up with as many uses for it as possible. For example, I got a black comb, so I said things like fake musts, spigot strainer, and fence for little people. After the party Heather and I went out to Nickel City, where we played a lot of fun games and won tickets and got little prizes. The cake I made Heather for her birthday had pink frosting and I put the candles out to spell I ♡ U.




My mom and dad sent Heather a package for her birthday. Thanks guys!

It's newspaper! :D

The next day we went to the rodeo. It was Henry's first time going to a rodeo. WE had a lot of fun. There are a couple rodeos going on here for the 24th of July. I have the 24th off too, which means that Heather, Henry, and I can do even more fun stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment